1. The website does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (the so-called. "Cookies") They represent the computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed for use with websites Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, from which, storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of this AVERNET its registered office at: The. Gdansk 149 90-536 Boat.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Website and properly display the web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- the production of statistics, which help to understand, how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving the structure and content of;
- maintenance session Service User (after logging), through which the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password.
5. As part of the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files, which are stored in the terminal equipment's until I log out, leave the website or disable software (Web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
6. In the Service uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary "cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example,. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, for example,. used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Service;
- Performance 'cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- Functional "cookies, for the "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization User Interface, for example,. in terms of the language or region, from which the user, font size, the appearance of a website, etc.;
- advertising "cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (Web browser) By default, allows the storage of cookies on your device's end. The users can make at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, to block automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Website. Information on how to change cookie settings on the most popular web browsers can be found later in this document. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser) and the help files are available in the browser menu.
9. Cookies posted in the terminal equipment of the Service User may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers, and partners.
How to change cookie settings may differ depending on the Web browser, which is used by the user. Information on cookies can be found under "Help" in any web browser, and http://www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies in Internet browsers
Comprehensive information is available in software settings (Web browser). Details for users of various browsers, m.in.:
– Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl)
– Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/pl/products/firefox/cookies)
– Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647)
– Opera (http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html)
We inform, that limit or exclude the application of cookies and other similar technologies may affect some of the functionality available in our services.
Cookies in Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is used to allow you to access multimedia data (mp3 podcasts, videos, other data), streaming media (broadcasts "live"), programs such, such as. online games (which can be played in a web browser), and to provide the user advertising.
Access to them is possible thanks to the mechanism on the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/pl/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html